During the coronavirus crisis, AAGW is connecting our community via video-conferencing.
To participate in our Zoom video meetings, you must belong to our e-mail group.
We have the following AAGW Zoom video events coming up:
- Thursday evening, November 12th, 7 p.m.
Our 16th Biweekly Chat.
- Saturday evening, November 14th, 7 p.m.
Our 9th Monthly Zoom Meeting. Our discussion topic will be What Are Your “Super Powers”?
- Sunday evening, November 22, 7 p.m.
Our 8th Book/Video/Film Discussion Group meeting will discuss Steve Silberman’s book Neurotribes.
Here is a list of our monthly support meetings and discussion topics thru January 2021:
- Saturday evening, November 14, 2020, 7 p.m.
What Are Your “Super Powers”?
- Saturday evening, December 12, 2020, 7 p.m.
Hobbies and Projects
- Saturday evening, January 23, 2021, 7 p.m.
Dealing With Change
We use Zoom, a user-friendly video-conferencing service that is used for work, education, worship, social work, telehealth, and even virtual parties.
Before participating in your first Zoom video meeting, we suggest you download Zoom and try it out, to become familiar with it:
- Download the Zoom installer for your Windows or Macintosh computer.
- Download Zoom for Android or iPhone / iPad.
You can also participate in our Zoom video support meetings and informal video chats via old-fashioned telephone.
We hold informal video chats between monthly support meetings, so that we can check in on one another, and share information, during the crisis.