During the coronavirus crisis, AAGW is connecting our community via video-conferencing.
To participate in our Zoom video meetings, you must belong to our e-mail group.
We have the following AAGW Zoom video events coming up:
- Wednesday evening, October 14th, 7 p.m.
Our 14th Biweekly Chat.
- Sunday evening, October 18th, 7 p.m.
The AAGW Book/Video/Film Group will discuss Sarah Hendrickx, autistic writer and consultant.
- Saturday evening, October 24th, 7 p.m.
Our 8th Monthly Support Meeting. Our discussion topic will be The Importance of Social Interactions.
- Thursday evening, October 29th, 7 p.m.
Our 15th Biweekly Chat.
Here is a list of our monthly support meetings and discussion topics thru January 2021:
- Saturday evening, October 24, 2020, 7 p.m.
The Importance of Social Interactions
- Saturday evening, November 14, 2020, 7 p.m.
What Are Your “Super Powers”?
- Saturday evening, December 12, 2020, 7 p.m.
Hobbies and Projects
- Saturday evening, January 23, 2021, 7 p.m.
Dealing With Change
We use Zoom, a user-friendly video-conferencing service that is used for work, education, worship, social work, telehealth, and even virtual parties.
Before participating in your first Zoom video meeting, we suggest you download Zoom and try it out, to become familiar with it:
- Download the Zoom installer for your Windows or Macintosh computer.
- Download Zoom for Android or iPhone / iPad.
You can also participate in our Zoom video support meetings and informal video chats via old-fashioned telephone.
We hold informal video chats between monthly support meetings, so that we can check in on one another, and share information, during the crisis.