During the coronavirus crisis, AAGW is connecting our community via video-conferencing.
To participate in our video meetings, you must belong to our e-mail group.
- Thursday evening, August 13th at 7 p.m.
- Our Book and Film Discussion Group will discuss Tony Attwood and his book, A Complete Guide to Asperger’s Syndrome.
- Thursday evening, August 20th at 7 p.m.
Our second biweekly chat of the month.
- Saturday evening, August 22nd at 7 p.m.
Our August monthly support meeting will discuss Who’s guided or inspired you?
Here is a list of our monthly support meetings and discussion topics thru January 2021:
- Saturday evening, August 22, 2020, 7 p.m.
Who’s guided or inspired you?
- Saturday evening, September 26, 2020, 7 p.m.
Favorite Stories: Books, Movies, TV Shows or Plays
- Saturday evening, October 24, 2020, 7 p.m.
The Importance of Social Interactions
- Saturday evening, November 14, 2020, 7 p.m.
What Are Your “Super Powers”?
- Saturday evening, December 12, 2020, 7 p.m.
Hobbies and Projects
- Saturday evening, January 23, 2021, 7 p.m.
Dealing With Change
We use Zoom, a user-friendly video-conferencing service that is used for work, education, worship, social work, telehealth, and even virtual parties.
Before participating in your first Zoom video meeting, we suggest you download Zoom and try it out, to become familiar with it:
- Download the Zoom installer for your Windows or Macintosh computer.
- Download Zoom for Android or iPhone / iPad.
You can also participate in our Zoom video support meetings and informal video chats via old-fashioned telephone.
We hold informal video chats between monthly support meetings, so that we can check in on one another, and share information, during the crisis.