During the coronavirus crisis, AAGW is connecting our community via video-conferencing.
To participate in our video meetings, you must belong to our e-mail group.
We have two upcoming AAGW video gatherings:
- Our fourth monthly video support meeting on Saturday evening, June 27th at 7 p.m. Our discussion topic will be Not Interrupting People and Other Rules of Conversation.
- Our seventh biweekly video chat on Thursday evening, June 25th at 7 p.m
Here is a list of our coming monthly support meetings and discussion topics:
- Saturday, June 27, 2020, 7 p.m.
Not Interrupting People and Other Rules of Conversation
- Saturday, July 25, 2020, 7 p.m.
How can you tell who is a friend?
- Saturday, August 22, 2020, 7 p.m.
Who’s guided or inspired you?
- Saturday, September 26, 2020, 7 p.m.
Favorite Stories: Books, Movies, TV Shows or Plays
- Saturday, October 24, 2020, 7 p.m.
The Importance of Social Interactions
- Saturday, November 14, 2020, 7 p.m.
What Are Your “Super Powers”?
- Saturday, December 12, 2020, 7 p.m.
Hobbies and Projects
- Saturday, January 23, 2021, 7 p.m.
Dealing With Change
We use Zoom, a user-friendly video-conferencing service that is used for work, education, worship, social work, telehealth, and even virtual parties.
Before participating in your first Zoom video meeting, we suggest you download Zoom and try it out, to become familiar with it:
- Download the Zoom installer for your Windows or Macintosh computer.
- Download Zoom for Android or iPhone / iPad.
You can also participate in our Zoom video support meetings and informal video chats via old-fashioned telephone.
We hold informal video chats between monthly support meetings, so that we can check in on one another, and share information, during the crisis.