We have the following AAGW Zoom events coming up:
- Saturday evening, January 22, 2022, 7 p.m. to 9 p.m.
Our 203rd Monthly Support Meeting.
Discussion Topic: “Pets”
- Thursday evening, January 27, 2022, 7 p.m. to 8 p.m.
Our 46th Biweekly Zoom Chat.
- Thursday evening, February 10, 2022, 7 p.m. to 8 p.m.
Our 47th Biweekly Zoom Chat.
- Saturday afternoon, February 19, 2022, 4:30 p.m. to 6 p.m.
7th D.C. Area Autistic Women’s Group Meeting.
To join the D.C. Area Autistic Women’s Group, please complete its questionnaire.
- Thursday evening, February 24, 2022, 7 p.m. to 8 p.m.
Our 48th Biweekly Zoom Chat.
- Saturday evening, February 26, 2022, 7 p.m. to 9 p.m.
Our 204th Monthly Support Meeting.
Discussion Topic: “Retirement”
The Autistics Association of Greater Washington, Inc. — a 501(c)(3) nonprofit — serves autistic adults in the District of Columbia, Maryland, Virginia, and the surrounding region. Until March 2015 we were known as the Asperger Adults of Greater Washington.
Those who qualify for membership are encouraged to contact an officer.
Most social activities are open to family and friends. We maintain strict confidentiality of member identities and comments. To protect privacy in our e-mail group, many members use only their first names or use pseudonyms.
Autistics, their parents and other family members often request our list of “Resources for Autistic Adults in Greater Washington.”
We offer our members mutual encouragement, try to connect our members with the right services, organize social activities, and advance our policy interests.