The Autistics Association of Greater Washington meets monthly at the Teaism at Penn Quarter restaurant in downtown Washington, DC. Our schedule (below) is subject to change:
- Saturday, November 11, 2017, 7 p.m.
- Saturday, December 9, 2017, 7 p.m.
- Saturday, January 27, 2018, 7 p.m
- Saturday, February 24, 2018, 7 p.m.
The restaurant Teaism at Penn Quarter is located at the northwest corner of 8th & D Streets, NW. We meet on the carpeted portion of the lower level.
Teaism at Penn Quarter is near the Archives/Navy Memorial/Penn Quarter Metro stop, on the Green and Yellow Lines.
The Metrorail station exit is on the East side of the Navy Memorial. As you exit the Metro, turn right and proceed around the Navy Memorial circle to the gap between twin large buildings. Proceed between the buildings and head to the street crossing on the left side. Cross D Street and you will be at Teaism.
There are three parking garages:
- One garage across the street on 8th Street, NW between D and E Streets
- One garage on north side of D Street, NW between 8th and 9th Streets
- One garage on south side of D Street, NW between 8th and 9th Streets
Valet service and the neighborhood have gotten more popular.
One must pay for street parking until 10 p.m. on Saturdays.