We will meet on Saturday, May 28th at 2:15 p.m. by the entry point for Capitol River Cruises at Washington Harbour in Georgetown. (The Boat will board at about 2:45 p.m. and will depart the dock at 3 p.m.)
Spouses, family members and friends are welcome to the boat ride.
The boat ride will last for about 45 minutes.
Tour Departure Location
Capitol River Cruises
Washington Harbour Georgetown
3050 K Street, N.W.,
Washington, DC 20007
End of 31st St across from Fiola Mare on the dock.
See map below:
Please review Capitol River Cruises Frequent Asked Questions (FAQ).
- Parking is available at Washington Harbour Parking Garage. The Washington Harbour Parking Garage is located at 3000 K Street, NW — in the East Building of Washington Harbour. The entrance is on K Street, NW — between 30th Street, NW and Thomas Jefferson Street, NW.
- The nearest Metrorail stop is Foggy Bottom/GWU (Orange and Blue Lines). For those who’d like the exercise, the walk from Foggy Bottom Metrorail station to Georgetown takes less than 20 minutes. [Metrorail Map]
- Find your most convenient Metrorail/Metrobus route. The 38B Metrobus travels along M Street in Georgetown, riding between Farragut Square (Downtown) and Ballston (Arlington, VA).
- The DC Circulator Bus runs between Georgetown and Union Station and runs between Dupont Circle and Rosslyn. Both of these DC Circulator Bus routes travel on M Street in Georgetown.
A refreshment bar aboard each boat serves sodas, spirits, beer, wine and snacks.
The boat has a restroom.
Here are the Boat Ride ticket prices:
- $25 – Adults Ages 13+
- $15 – Children Ages 3 – 12
- $21 – Senior/ Military – Must present valid ID upon arrival • Seniors Age 62+
Online Ticket Purchases
You can pay when you board or you can pay online.
If you purchase your ticket(s) online, please:
- Click on the Book Now button
- Select Sighting Cruise Admission (the box with a photo of the Lincoln Memorial)
- Select ticket(s) for Saturday, May 28th
- Select 3 p.m. ride